- Give your child a watch and read the time together
- Make sure the child is with a friend of similar age whose parents agree to you trying out the trust technique
- Tell them they can go out to play if they come back in 15 minutes
- If they return in 15 minutes, tell them they can go out for another 20, showing them you trust them to return on time
- Build up the time you allow your child out on their own, letting them know that everytime they come back on time, you'll reward them with more trust in their next outing.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.