Frank Spotlow-Garbiel (born May 8, 2026) is a son of David Garbiel and Nicolette Spotlow.
He is a boss in
Fame Checker DescriptionsEdit
Frank has tanned skin, ash blonde hair and brown eyes. He wears a black t-shirt and khaki shorts
Frank is mischievous and rowdy, he also has a strong hatred for the PeTA as he knows what they really do to animals and thinks that it corrupted Bridget. Despite all of this, he became well-behaved in a special update after the Spotlow-Garbiel Family Revisited episode. In Spotlow-Garbiel Family Revisited Again, he is 100% well-behaved, but still hates PETA. However, he tries to stop his adopted sister from France named Brie, who acts violent to animals.
- Father: David Garbiel (2001-)
- Mother: Nicolette Spotlow (2002-)
- Brothers: Jason Spotlow-Garbiel (2023-), Mac Spotlow-Garbiel (2035-), Percy Spotlow-Garbiel (2039-)
- Sisters: Bridget Spotlow-Garbiel (2021-), Andi Spotlow-Garbiel (2026-), Brie Spotlow-Garbiel (2036-), Jennifer Spotlow-Garbiel (2039-)
- Wife: Anastasia Tucker
- Father-in-Law: Tucker
- Mother-in-Law: Tucker
- Sons: Jared Spotlow-Garbiel, Satoshi Spotlow-Garbiel
- Daughter: Irina Spotlow-Garbiel
- Aunts: Alexa, Nastazia, Maya, Kacia
- Uncles: Michael
- Cousins: Oscar, Bob, Megan, Leslie, Josie
- Grandmothers: Uma Garbiel ( -), Kellie Spotlow (deceased) ( - )
- Grandfathers: Allan Garbiel ( -), Yaki Spotlow ( -)
Bridget - considers her a horrible person to be part of PETA and wants to demolish PETA
Jared- Frank's 5-year-old son adopted from Canada
Satoshi- Frank's 2-year-old son adopted from Japan
Irina- Frank's 6-month-old daughter adopted from Finland
In Supernanny MysteriesEdit
- His full name is Francis Malcolm Spotlow-Garbiel
- He receives coal for Christmas 2029
- He is a fan of Shaun the Sheep, Wallace and Gromit, Rolie Polie Olie, and PB&J Otter.
- His favorite movie is Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
- He likes peanut butter 'n chocolate ice cream
- He believes that an animal rights group called People for the Ethnical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has corrupted his sister Bridget's delicate fragile mind with "phony baloney nonsense" after he found PETA posters on the walls in her room
He is married to an Australian bank teller named Anastasia Tucker and they have 3 children adopted from foreign countries: Jared (aged 5 and from Canada), Irina (aged 6 months and from Finland), and Satoshi (aged 2 and from Japan). Frank works as a Scientist and a PETA protestor.