An Essay Order is a discipline technique used on a child that misbehaves, or a parent that is selfcentered.
One set of stepsEdit
- Explain to child/parent that they must write an essay about what they did wrong
- Parent/nanny/child to supervise the child/parent as they write the essay
FINAL STEP 1: After finishing the essay, the child/parent must read it out in front of family members FINAL STEP 2: Refusal to write an essay will result in either loss of privileges, time out or being sent to bed early, or restraining order
Other set of stepsEdit
- Go to essayorder.wikia.com
- Explain to child/parent that they must write an essay explaining the errors of their ways
- Tell child/parent to write a specific-byte essay
Note: Final steps are the same as the first set of steps.