Death Soldiers (JP: 11 Great War Lords) is a term referring to 11 Team Terrific 10 members whose death tolls exceed 100,000 during the entire war.
- Toshio Samo, Japan, Doctor, 400,000 deaths
- Another Marie Lara-Rutter: North Korea (DPRK), Firing Squad leader, 350,000 Deaths
- Mei Cloud, China, Prison Guard, 300,000 Deaths
- Another Mark: North Korea (DPRK), Prison Guard, 280,000 Deaths
- Another Andrew Tinnings: South Korea (ROK), Prison Guard, 250,000 deaths
- Another Andrea Tinnings: South Korea (ROK), Prison Guard, 230,000 deaths
- Satoko Samo: Japan, Japanese-speaking corps leader, 200,000 deaths.
- Hiro Shinozawa: Japan, Spy, 160,000 deaths
- Another Reicheru, Japan, Prison Guard, 140,000 deaths
- Samantha Kyra, USA, Prison Guard, 120,000 deaths
- Zhao Cloud, China, Prison Guard, 100,000 deaths.
The term was given to 11 Team Terrific 10 members for their brutality and cruelty to prisoners and the opposing side.
- Toshio Samo is the youngest Death Soldier, (6), with Hiro being the oldest (91 biologically, 23 at death)/