Celine Cap (born May 11th, 2031) is one of the Canadian vigintuplet siblings adopted by Marci and Matthew Cap. Celine and her vigintuplet siblings were born in Toronto, Ontario in Canada. At the age of 14 months, she and her vigintuplet siblings, Martin, Avril, Justin, Gordy, Adolph, Kadim, Alannah, Demarco, Emma-Lee, Drayden, Ebony, Elijah, Jo-Beth, Johnpaul, Jody, Gavin, Julessa, Karessa and Hank were put in a foster care and later adopted.
She has reddish brown hair and blue eyes. She wears a white "I heart Canada" t-shirt and brown cargo pants as well as pink Nike sneakers.
She had a defiant personality and used to misbehave until the end of the Cap Family episode.
- Father: Matthew Cap
- Mother: Marci Cap
- Brothers: Martin Cap, Justin Cap, Gordy Cap, Adolph Cap, Kadim Cap, Demarco Cap, Drayden Cap, Elijah Cap, Johnpaul Cap, Gavin Cap, Hank Cap
- Other brothers:
- Sisters: Avril Cap, Alannah Cap, Emma-Lee Cap, Ebony Cap, Jo-Beth Cap, Jody Cap, Julessa Cap, Karessa Cap
- Other sisters: Asa Cap
Marci Cap - her adoptive mother
Justin Cap - her biological vigintuplet brother
Henri Cap - her brother from France
Avril Cap - her biological vigintuplet sister
Martin Cap - her biological vigintuplet brother
Matthew Cap - her adoptive father
Yoshi Cap - her brother from Japan
Catherine Cap - her sister from France
Hitomi Cap -her sister from Japan
- Her full name is Celine Lisa Cap
- She receives coal for Christmas 2033
- Her favorite TV shows are educational television shows that originated in Canada (i.e. Franklin and Friends, Little Bear, etc.)
- She dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood for Halloween 2033
- Her favorite animal is the beaver
- She was permanently expelled from Mosiac Prepatory Academy for bullying other children
- Her talents are theatrical ballet, classical cello, classical piano, and vocal
Celine works as an author.